a few words about us
We accomplish our goals with a unique service for people that are naturally neat, naturally clean and have enough nice looking furniture to bring one of our great homes back to life. You stay in the home at a greatly reduced rate.
Developing our home manager program has helped hundreds of families save thousands of dollars when compared with traditional rentals. We typically charge 30% to 50% of traditional rental rates.
1. Applicants must have furniture that is in great condition and matches the home. All furniture must be inspected and approved prior to viewing a home. Rental furniture is acceptable but must be delivered on the day of occupancy. To get the process started, you need to send in pictures of all your current furniture. Email pictures to email@example.com or text 407-801-6980. Be sure to include your name and phone number. The main living areas and a master bedroom suite are the necessary rooms that must be supplied by you. It is not necessary to stage all areas. If you have additional rooms, we must see those as well. Once your furniture pictures are approved, we will schedule an in person visit to the property so you can view the inside and outside of the home. If you have any questions please give us a call at 844-322-0600.
2. Applicants must be naturally neat and naturally clean. The home must be in show ready condition on a daily basis between 9 am and 8 pm. You will receive at least 1 hour notice before showings. We normally have 2-3 showings per week.
3. It normally takes an average of 6-8 months for a property to sell. We require a 30 day notice from our homeowner to vacate a property. Applicants must be willing to relocate with notice. Over 80% of our home managers select and move to another of our homes since the rates are so low. In our program, with a home valued between $500,000 and $1 million, typical savings are in the thousands per month when compared to traditional rental rates.
4. Smoking or any sign of smoking in the perimeter of the home is not permitted. You must agree to keep the home and premises smoke free at all times.
5. Parties are not permitted.
6. The Home Manager may give a 30-day notice to vacate the property.
7. All applicants must be free from criminal misdemeanors, felonies and prior evictions.
8. People often ask if children are in the program. The answer is yes, so long as the home is kept neat and clean for showings.